This scanner includes barcoding system (1D and QR) and the RFID/NFC functionality.
Thanks to its high-performance camera, it is able to read all types of code on available media (phone, paper).
The “All-In-Scan” reader is easy to use and can be integrated everywhere, due to its compact size and multiple connectors. Any phone generation are compatible (QR code or NFC interface). This is a versatile and simple “all in scan” reader; gaining traction as a technology to enable mobile payment transactions at physical POS.
4 TECHNOLOGIES IN ONE DEVICE
Barcode, QRCode, ...
- Loyalties with smartphone application.
- Ticket Management has become exceptionally important throughout the event industry.
- Car parking system for operators and manufacturers,
- In the travel Industry, bar coded boarding pass are used by more than 200 airlines, simplifying the Business program to capture data.
- Prepaid system, check-out with pre-customized orders
- Engage in E-commerce: purchase goods online, check out in store.
NFC AND RFID FEATURES
A 13.56 Mhz reader / writer
ISO14443-A/B, Mifare, DESFire, Felica
ISO18092 NFCForum Compatible with all NFC mobile phone (Android, Windows, Blackberry, iPhone….)
- Reader mode
- Peer to peer
- Card emulation
NFC Tags forum supported
A BARCODE SCANNER
Barcode ,1D / 2D, Imager QR Code,
Aztec Code, Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, MaxiCode, Han Xin Code UPC/EAN/JAN, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 128, Code 32, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Telepen, Trioptic, Intelligent Mail Barcode, Postal-4i, Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, Japanese Post, Netherlands (KIX)
Post, Postnet, Planet Code PDF417, MicroPDF417, GS1
...(all list on demand)
5 V DC, 100mA (by USB or external power supply)
INTERFACE HOST STANDARD
USB Full speed, RS232, RS485
INTERFACE HOST ON DEMAND
Ethernet TCP/IP, serial TTL, Wifi, Bluetooth, BLE, GPRS, 3G, Data mobile , Output 2 relays, MDB vending machine